Monday, January 19, 2009

Tichondrius Druid Event(s)

I finally bit the bullet!

Hello!

I am going to give it a go at hosting a Druid Event for Tichondrius in the spirit of those that take place yearly on the Boulderfist-US realm.

(You can view some of Boulderfist's at: World of Warcraft - Druid Event 2008 Part 1 of 2 : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iZslZK_Brbw ).

I've run all-druid BGs, World PvP, Kara's, and even 10 and 25-man raid content for fun, and I would like to step it up a notch and have some fun with the other druids of Tichondrius. :)

If you are interested, feel free to drop me a comment here or in game (on Tichondrius), and I will add you to the "list."


There will be three primary raid "days":

1.) Raid Day One: will involve Classic content (which you do not need Flight form or Epic Flight for for). (Minimum Level 10 Required)

2.) Raid Day Two: will be Outland/Northrend based, some of which will require Flight form, and other parts will require Cold Weather Flight and Epic Flight form. (Minimum level 68 required for the first part, level 77+ for the second).

3.) Raid Day Three: will be Druid BG Domination. :) (Level 80 required, have your PvP gear handy!).


These events will be a month or so out, and I will give everyone one week notice when and where they are going to take place (via the in-game mail and calendar), and spread the word!


Side: Alliance
Class: Druids only, please. :)
When: TBA
Where: TBA


In the time leading up to it I am going to try to run some smaller-scale content (and put together an invitational video for YouTube), so if you are interested in that sort of thing as well, just let me know. :)

I hope to hear from you!

-Dreamspirit

P.S.:

You can see my other videos up on YouTube at:
http://www.youtube.com/user/dreamspirit
I will be recording the events and crafting videos with the footage as well.

No comments: