Monday, January 19, 2009

3.0.8 Patch Note Musings

More than a handful of stuff up there, but these in particular bring joy to my heart:

Re: Paladin Changes:

  • Avenging Wrath: Divine Shield, Divine Protection, and Avenging Wrath cannot be used within 30 seconds of each other anymore. Forbearance removed from Avenging Wrath.
  • Divine Protection: The penalty has been removed.
  • Divine Shield: The penalty has been changed so that all damage done is reduced by 50% in place of an attack speed penalty.

Last I looked, 91/100 of the top 2v2 teams on BG9 had at least one pally. That is.... a bit excessive. I am hoping this broadens the playing field a bit, particularly in twos and threes. It's a touch easier to work around them in threes, I've found, but twos... well... it can still be fairly painful. It seems like I can "cope" best against them with my Feral/Resto build.

Here's to hoping the patch lands tomorrow!

-Dreamspirit

No comments: