Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Druids in Twos

It's SO weird seeing so very few druids in twos (understandably, at the moment). Last night when I ran 13 games I only came across one other druid, and he/she was a geared Feral. Other than that.... not a whisper in the wind.

I can understand that things are a lot more difficult than they were during some of Season 3/4 depending what comps people were playing, and against who but... wow. :-/ I hope people don't give up, just because the environment is so harsh right now.

2 comments:

Tielong said...

Yeah I am getting disheartened by my progress in 2v2. I run with a Ret pally, and we are doing good, but it feels like crap when you know you timed everything right and still lose because you don't have enough survivability.

Do you think half feral is better than 15/0/56 or something like it. I don't think I would live without wild growth to stack against DKs but that 6% crit looks tasty.

K. LeCrone said...

Tielong: Hopefully you get this. I haven't used a Blogger before so I'm not sure if my comment "nests" to yours so you will know it is in response to your comment, but here's to hoping!

I definitely feel your survivability woes, and would encourage you to perhaps give the Feral/Resto hybrid spec a shot and see if it is to taste. I have really been enjoying it alongside a resilient DPS partner, and the survivability is fantastic in comparison to 15/0/56 builds. With the reduced healing output, however, it's key to make sure you are heavily CCing and interrupting heals so that your opponents fall behind as well.

Keep in mind you can also "nest" hots and Nourish or spam Healing Touch to combat DKs... or just get out of LoS or range from them as you can. :)

Hang in there! I think things will get better! (See: the post I just made).