Thursday, January 29, 2009

An Epic "Evo Raid"

Someone from Evolution posted this as "this reminds me of an Evo raid."

Good story. :)

http://elitistjerks.com/blogs/deenogger/169-suprised_tank.html


Last night we had our own moment of "WTF" during a raid, namely, during Phase 2 of Malygos-25, you know, the phase where Malygos is flying around watching his Mages "pewpew" us from hover discs while we all run around dodging deep breaths in bubbles?

Yeah, during that phase, Malygos randomly decided to join the fight.

Yeah, you heard me right.

http://www.dreamspirit-studios.com/images/WoWScrnShot_012809_205802.jpg

Even Perc's expert kiting couldn't save us.

http://www.dreamspirit-studios.com/images/WoWScrnShot_012809_205842.jpg

Good times. :) I still say it was Malygos foiling our 6-minute attempt. ;)

4 comments:

Dread said...

I absolutely loved the story in the link you posted. I found it hilarious.

K. LeCrone said...

Thanks, I'm glad you enjoyed it. :)

Anonymous said...

Heh thats funny my frist time doing 10 man nax on the first boss in spider wing ( forget his name) at around 8% he ran out the door and went back to full health we still killed him but it was pretty funny

Anonymous said...

hey dreamspirit do you only raid now im a resto druid and pvp isnt fun anymore it makes me sad that rogues can easily burst us down now as mutilate spec and dk's own us too I stick to raiding but I love watching you videos to reminisce of the old S3 and S4 days do you think in S6 they will make us good again?

If you feel like responding it my email is pchies_kcvhs@gaggle.net